28.9.10

we'll never bloom again.

This is my post from Chictopia today!:

Style varies from person to person, just like personalities do… I love to look around my room, or step outside and choose a color I can play with. There’s a chestnut tree in my backyard, and the leaves are a gorgeous orangey/yellow. The gold toque brings this whole outfit together! The colors and textures of autumn are brought to life… and that is why I love fashion, it’s so easy to play with. You can layer pieces, pick an accent color, or texture and play! It’s so fun! :)
 






                        

    Toque: American Apparel, Tank: Urban Behavior, Cardigan: Urban Behavior,
Shorts: Volcom, Thigh High Stockings: American Apparel, Leg Warmers: H&M, 
                               Boots: Diba                         


 I am starting to get busy with alot of assignments, and tests, so I don't know how
much time I will have to post on here, but I'm going to try my best! It was such a nice
day out today, I love autumn! Especially when its not too cold out yet, and the
leaves are just beginning to change into all sorts of  beautiful colours. :)           



I came across this song by the Perishers the other day, and I
adore it. There is such beauty and sadness, its sublime.


 

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment